By Pastor Daniel Navejas
Let’s begin with a question:How many good, innocent people who are loved dearly have to die as a result of using f@u€€i’s medical protocol for cVd??
Remdesivir is poison!! It causes renal failure which looks like pneumonia and when mixed with intubation and forced oxygen you are literally strangling these beautiful people to death.
Beloved know truth & know your rights!!
1. Healthy people do not die of Covid. Stop thinking emergency fixes and short term medicines. Take personal responsibility and think about an over all lifestyle of health. When you put processed foods, sugars, breads etc., into your body, you are destroying your immune system. Your immune system is your God given ability to fight back against sickness and disease. Don’t abuse your temple, but honor God with your bodies.
2. DO NOT TAKE THE VACCINE: I have lost track of how many I know personally who took the vaccine and died within 24 hours. This Viral Based Gene Therapy aka “the vax”, is NOT SAFE!
3.The patient is the customer and the hospital should be accommodating to the patient’s requests, especially when provided the evidence of efficiency. It is very unfortunate that so many medical professionals are unwilling to do their own research and instead are blindly led to believe that the only options they have for treatment are those provided from the profit driven administration.
If your loved one is currently in the hospital, please review these action steps!
1. Print FLCCC.net MATH+ Hospital protocol and give to the hospitalist:https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/FLCCC-Alliance-MATHplus-Protocol-ENGLISH.pdf
2. Print 1st page of www.C19ivermectin.comHospitalist can go to this website to review all the studies demonstrating ivermectin’s successful results in the treatment of covid. Legal action, favorable to the use of ivermectin, is becoming more & more common.Indian Bar Association sues WHO scientist over misguided information regarding ivermectin. link: WHO gets sued over IVM
3. CAUTION!! Remdesivir has been REMOVED from the list of WHO recommendations for covid treatment. Get in writing, that the hospital will not administer Remdesivir!https://trialsitenews.com/university-of-iowa-led-observational-study-reveals-remdesivir-can-lengthen-hospital-stay-not-contribute-to-survival/
Remdesivir Fraud, Failure, and Harm (view links listed below)Ohl, Michael E., Donald R. Miller, Brian C. Lund, Takaaki Kobayashi, Kelly Richardson Miell, Brice F. Beck, Bruce Alexander, Kristina Crothers, and Mary S. Vaughan Sarrazin. 2021. “Association of Remdesivir Treatment With Survival and Length of Hospital Stay Among US Veterans Hospitalized With COVID-19.” JAMA Network Open 4 (7): e2114741.“A Living WHO Guideline on Drugs for Covid-19 (recommends against Remdesivir).” n.d. http://press.psprings.co.uk/bmj/november/remdesivir.pdf.
Breggin, Peter. 2020. “Fauci’s Remdesivir: Inadequate to Treat COVID-19 and Potentially Lethal | Psychiatric Drug Facts.” Peter Breggin, MD | Psychiatric Drug Facts. May 15, 2020. https://breggin.com/faucis-remdesivir-inadequate-to-treat-covid-19-and-potentially-lethal/.
Carey, Benedict. 2020. “W.H.O. Rejects Antiviral Drug Remdesivir as a Covid Treatment.” The New York Times, November 20, 2020. https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/19/health/remdesivir-covid-19.html.
“Remdesivir of Scant Benefit in Hospitalized COVID Patients, Study Finds.” n.d. Accessed August 6, 2021. https://www.cidrap.umn.edu/news-perspective/2020/08/remdesivir-scant-benefit-hospitalized-covid-patients-study-finds.
“The ‘very, Very Bad Look’ of Remdesivir, the First FDA-Approved COVID-19 Drug.” 2020. October 28, 2020. https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/10/very-very-bad-look-remdesivir-first-fda-approved-covid-19-drug.
“WHO Recommends against the Use of Remdesivir in COVID-19 Patients.” n.d. Accessed August 6, 2021. https://www.who.int/news-room/feature-stories/detail/who-recommends-against-the-use-of-remdesivir-in-covid-19-patients.Yan, Victoria C., and Florian L. Muller. 2021. “Why Remdesivir Failed: Preclinical Assumptions Overestimate the Clinical Efficacy of Remdesivir for COVID-19 and Ebola.” Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy, July, AAC0111721.
4. Use LEGAL RESOURCES to enforce your request of treatment if the hospital does not follow the patient’s requested protocol. Contact an attorney for legal assistance!Ralph C Lorigo has a lot of experience in this particular area.https://www.lorigo.com/ 716-824-7200
DISCLOSER: I am not a medical doctor, just a Pastor who is weary of seeing good people die premature, senseless and unnecessary deaths.
Please share and forward everywhere!!
Prayerfully consider financially underwriting the efforts of Ekklesia Oklahoma to continue to serve The King Jesus Christ and His people locally & globally.
You can donate by clicking the links below or sending your donation via snail mail to P.O. Box 68 Guthrie OK 73044.
Online: https://www.ekkok.com/donationCashApp: https://cash.app/$EkklesiaOfOklahomaPayPal:https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/TheEkklesiaOfOklahom
Founder of Ekklesia Oklahoma